In today’s drawing lesson we will show you how to draw a gun. There are no complex shadows and lines. We have divided this guide into several steps to make it as simple as possible.
So, let’s start the tutorial and learn how to draw a gun for beginners.
Hello dear readers and welcome to drawing tutorial on how to draw gun for kids! Before this drawing tutorial, I already had a large number of weapons on Howtodrawforkids.com, but mostly they were swords. So let’s start the lesson.
Do you want to learn how to draw a gun like a real artist? This super simple drawing instruction will show you how to draw a gun very quickly and easily.
A gun is a weapon that shoots bullets. It is a long metal tube with a handle on it. The bullets come out of the metal tube. A gun can be a rifle, a shotgun, or a revolver. A gun is used for shooting people or animals.
How to Draw a Gun Step by Step
- Draw the body of the gun with the help of a rectangle
- Draw the grim of your gun by drawing a rectangle
- Point where 2 rectangles are meeting draw trigger and the guard for it. At the left draw hammer for your firearm.
- Draw sights of the gun at the topline, round the corners, and erase the guidelines.
- Draw a grip panel with 2 screws on it. Draw the button of the magazine at the right side of the trigger and above to it safety catch switcher.
Guns attract only with the fire feature but you can color them to make them more attractive.
Some Gun drawing picture
If you don’t have a picture to look at or a real gun to look at or you are not very familiar with guns, then to be perfectly honest you will not really have a clue as to what you are drawing and it will be very difficult to make your drawing look convincing. If you don’t have a picture, then often the best thing to do is, go and do a search online for gun images, just type gun images into the search box and you should find more than enough interesting pictures to draw.
The drawing lesson is over, but you can keep practicing drawing. You can share your drawings with your friends and subscribe to 3dvkarts.net on social media. You can also add something to your drawing. For example, you can draw a telescopic sight or a silencer.