Folded Paper Sunflower Craft Step by Step
This beautiful Mother’s Day flower card was pinned to Pinterest earlier this week. It was so beautiful that I wanted to make my own version. I made it as a sunflower craft. Sunflowers are my favorite flower and I always look forward to them in the fields near my house every summer. This is the best time to make this paper sunflower craft, since they are in full bloom right now.
10 Brand New Troll Coloring Pages – Free to Print and Color
– Light blue cardstock- Yellow and Green construction paper
– black tissue paper squares
2-inch circle (for trace)
– Paper cup (for tracing).
– glue stick
This tutorial will show you how to make a folding paper sunflower craft
1. Make 16 2-inch circles out of your yellow construction paper. This is easiest for me to do. I fold my accordion three times. Then trace a 2-inch circle on the accordion fold top and cut it out. Each cut will result in four circles. Keep doing this until there are 16 circles. Depending on how you fold the circles, you may need more or less.
2. You can mark your cup on your yellow construction paper, and then cut it out. Next, make a 2 inch circle out of your green construction paper.
3. Glue the large yellow circle and trunk onto the light-green cardstock. The yellow paper circle can be folded inwardly, with a smaller point at the one end and a more rounded at the other. After you have finished folding your circles, glue them to the yellow circle on the blue cardboard.
4. To make the leaf, fold the green circle in the same manner as the yellow circles. Then glue it to your stem.
5. Make small balls from a few pieces of black tissue paper. Make your sunflower craft by adding glue to the yellow inner circles. Then add your black paper balls.